<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29170406?origin\x3dhttp://beloved-joel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> " height: 600px; width: 1000px;>
Back from Canada, 6 days late xp

Okay I'm finally back.. on my blog that is.. I've realised my blog links are mostly dead or the blogs at the receiving end of my dial tone are dead.. so.. okay I was trying to catch up with peoples lives.. the people whom I admire and stalk.. ZOMG I actually said that.. haha..

hm.. just read blogger buzz article 27th Aug.. Fine I'm 6 days late.. the one about showing off your followers.. http://buzz.blogger.com/ yeah.. at least I might let people know I'm following their blog.. haha.. well if your blog is still alive and you actually update it I'll put my name in (: erm unless you'd like to see less of my face and rather not know I stalk your blog.. okay fine.. at least I don't Ninja people's blogs anymore haha..



Canada described in 7 words: fun cold hot boring interesting entertaining tiring.. enough adjectives? wait verb or adjective.. erm adjectives are descriptive words right? haha.. okay okay it's verbs.. haha till date Joel still has this sad dilemma

the plane ride was 12h to Amsterdam and 7 h to Canada.. didn't have time to leave Schiphol airport, that's at Amsterdam, so we stoned in the airport at the casino.. it was very interesting 'cos I mean chance doesn't happen 3 times.. we were at the roulette table and I was guessing.. so I said black.. all were b4 the 'dealer'? spinner? fine b4 the wheel was spun.. so 1st I said black.. then I said Red and both came out right.. I was Daddy.. really arh my words are so powerful even for worldly means.. so I said one last time 37 red.. I didn't even know if 37 was red or not.. and it turned out I was right again.. it was amazing..

I mean if my words are so powerful even for worldly means, then what if I used them to edify and pray over people's lives.. I'd be a walking blessing to everyone.. and no I did not bet anything.. I don't like the idea of wasting money on betting and gambling.. I believe in card counting.. (: what was the last count? +14? ok or -7?

Canadians are really great audience.. they beat Singaporeans.. if Singaporeans actually appreciated art for arts sake not OMG he's so handsome even if his voice is super CMI.. We got standing ovations for every concert that we put up.. they loved our shows.. was so touched when they came over and said from Singapore? we love your music.. wahey not that bad after all..

Okay I made a pretty lot of errors.. I don't know is there a way to force yourself to focus your attention if not by asking God? I think I didn't ask tt's why..
Oh and our display was awesome! really awesome.. I don't know if they loved our fan gimmicks but they sure loved our fans.. they were begging for ours.. sadly we can't give them away 'cos they're SAF property.. haha.. but I sure made alot of friends in Canada.. it's so cool.. one thing I must say Canadians are really laid back too.. they aren't that strict but they're serious when it comes to work.. just listen to their music and visit them backstage..

Toured the Quebec city area and saw the old walls the fort and the burnt armoury.. was so beautiful.. even the way it burnt it looked so majestic.. even ruins can look majestic.. wow! OH! and horse drawn carriages (: they had horse drawn carriages OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

I guess that's about all from Canada.. I learnt alot about my behaviour and my attention span.. if I worry too much and force myself to concentrate.. I'm bound to fail.. yeah.. but oh well.. I need to practice more yeah and clean up my sight reading..

Amsterdam was full of weed, pornography, prostitutes and racist people telling us to throw our mother's shoes in Cantonese.. ok nvm don't learn canton vulgarities okay (: but the pornography and prostitution was WOW!!! every corner you turn there was a sex shop, there was this alley that had glass windows and behind each cell was a bed with a door.. outside were women in bikinis posing.. there was this one who had her love handles overflowing.. OMG it was disgusting.. but it really opened my eyes (not in that sense mind you) but yeah that I'd rather stay and live in Singapore than a city like that.. no offense but long live freedom and democracy! if you get my tone..

I'll let the pics do the talking bye!

http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/joelnye89/Canada/


beloved joel.













Plainly Beloved -

Because He died on the cross to set me free.

























[THE BOY]

Joel
Christian
30 April 89
clarinetist, plays in the SNYO.
Pianist. ex-violinist.
Magician. Dancer-wannabe.
Beloved of Daddy God. Righteous.

[DREAMS]
1.Soak in God's favour everyday
2.Love ^^ everyday
3.Practice the clarinet on most days
4.Attempt to play the piano on some days
5.play Wanderer fantasie one day

[CATHARSIS]


[CONFIDANTS]

~NCC~
*`~[ARROW]~`*
*`~[DARE]~`*
*`~[JC South]~`*
*`~[A]lene~`*
*`~[A]lyn~`*
*`~[A]manda denise~`*
*`~[C]larice Sim~`*
*`~[E]LIZabeth~`*
*`~[I]mmanuel~`*
*`~[J]ack jack~`*
*`~[S]hirmaine~`*
*`~[V]ictoria~`*
*`~[Y]i xin~`*

~SAJC BAND~
*`~[Ms Ho]~`*
*`~[A]nsley~`*
*`~[B]ernadette~`*
*`~[D]orothy~`*
*`~[J]asmine~`*
*`~[M]andy~`*
*`~[M]ych~`*
*`~[N]icole~`*
*`~[P]amela~`*
*`~[P]oon Shi~`*
*`~[R]achelle~`*
*`~[S]hioks~`*
*`~[W]ei qin~`*
*`~[X]iaowei~`*

~SNYO~
*`~[C]hermaine~`*
*`~[D]aphne~`*
*`~[J]oanne~`*
*`~[J]oy~`*
*`~[S]hauna sin~`*
*`~[W]ei jie~`*

~others
*`~[ME blog]~`*
*`~[D]avid wong~`*
*`~[J]eremy chan~`*
*`~[J]oshua Siao~`*
*`~[M]able~`*
*`~[M]ary anne~`*
*`~[M]ei Lin~`*
*`~[Minyi~`*
*`~[R]achel tan~`*
*`~[R]uth ang~`*
*`~[S]andy chin~`*
*`~[S]haron~`*

[HISTORY]

& June 2006
& July 2006
& August 2006
& September 2006
& October 2006
& November 2006
& December 2006
& January 2007
& February 2007
& March 2007
& April 2007
& May 2007
& June 2007
& July 2007
& August 2007
& September 2007
& October 2007
& November 2007
& December 2007
& January 2008
& February 2008
& March 2008
& April 2008
& May 2008
& June 2008
& July 2008
& August 2008
& September 2008
& October 2008
& November 2008
& December 2008

[SHOUT OUTS]

Joel
Xaerenh
image source

[RAWRNESS]