<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29170406?origin\x3dhttp://beloved-joel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> " height: 600px; width: 1000px;>
030408 I'm in the LORD's army

You know the song we sang in Children's church?

I may never march in the infantry,
ride on the calvary,
shoot in the artillery.
I may never fly over land and sea,
but I'm in the LORD's army. Yes Sir!

somehow it found my way through the folds of my brain.. haha.. sry been there done that (: still doing that.. maybe that's why they said "I MAY never" emphasis on MAY huh..

but then the next line hit me.. I've been feeling that Army's a waste of time.. I was so enthusiastic about joining the army when I was young.. so willing to serve my country.. but alas, after I enlisted, the siansation starts kicking in.. somehow you've just lost sight of your goals and passions.. even when I entered band.. I was so enthusiastic about it and so ready to do my duty as a musician (signing on leh!) but felt so let down that I totally missed it..

I'm in the LORD's army.. not just Singapore's army, not just the SAF: Serve and ...... lol!!!

I'm in the LORD's army.. To do service to nation as to the LORD.. I lost sight of the most important goal that would pull me through NS.. It's the LORD, not my efforts.. not just loyalty to this country, but service to GOD because he loves me so much..

really puts things into perspective..


beloved joel.













Plainly Beloved -

Because He died on the cross to set me free.

























[THE BOY]

Joel
Christian
30 April 89
clarinetist, plays in the SNYO.
Pianist. ex-violinist.
Magician. Dancer-wannabe.
Beloved of Daddy God. Righteous.

[DREAMS]
1.Soak in God's favour everyday
2.Love ^^ everyday
3.Practice the clarinet on most days
4.Attempt to play the piano on some days
5.play Wanderer fantasie one day

[CATHARSIS]


[CONFIDANTS]

~NCC~
*`~[ARROW]~`*
*`~[DARE]~`*
*`~[JC South]~`*
*`~[A]lene~`*
*`~[A]lyn~`*
*`~[A]manda denise~`*
*`~[C]larice Sim~`*
*`~[E]LIZabeth~`*
*`~[I]mmanuel~`*
*`~[J]ack jack~`*
*`~[S]hirmaine~`*
*`~[V]ictoria~`*
*`~[Y]i xin~`*

~SAJC BAND~
*`~[Ms Ho]~`*
*`~[A]nsley~`*
*`~[B]ernadette~`*
*`~[D]orothy~`*
*`~[J]asmine~`*
*`~[M]andy~`*
*`~[M]ych~`*
*`~[N]icole~`*
*`~[P]amela~`*
*`~[P]oon Shi~`*
*`~[R]achelle~`*
*`~[S]hioks~`*
*`~[W]ei qin~`*
*`~[X]iaowei~`*

~SNYO~
*`~[C]hermaine~`*
*`~[D]aphne~`*
*`~[J]oanne~`*
*`~[J]oy~`*
*`~[S]hauna sin~`*
*`~[W]ei jie~`*

~others
*`~[ME blog]~`*
*`~[D]avid wong~`*
*`~[J]eremy chan~`*
*`~[J]oshua Siao~`*
*`~[M]able~`*
*`~[M]ary anne~`*
*`~[M]ei Lin~`*
*`~[Minyi~`*
*`~[R]achel tan~`*
*`~[R]uth ang~`*
*`~[S]andy chin~`*
*`~[S]haron~`*

[HISTORY]

& June 2006
& July 2006
& August 2006
& September 2006
& October 2006
& November 2006
& December 2006
& January 2007
& February 2007
& March 2007
& April 2007
& May 2007
& June 2007
& July 2007
& August 2007
& September 2007
& October 2007
& November 2007
& December 2007
& January 2008
& February 2008
& March 2008
& April 2008
& May 2008
& June 2008
& July 2008
& August 2008
& September 2008
& October 2008
& November 2008
& December 2008

[SHOUT OUTS]

Joel
Xaerenh
image source

[RAWRNESS]