<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29170406?origin\x3dhttp://beloved-joel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> " height: 600px; width: 1000px;>
200308 Rock ON!

Okay Sports climbing is super fun and super shack.. especially on the fingers.. but the experience is GREAT! the climbing was fun, but the company.. well.. a little too little ppl were there.. yeah.. shout outs to Michael Kailin Clement and Jeremy..

Clement's super good at it.. he climbed one WHOLE round aroung the bouldering gym at SAFRA yishun.. like WOW!! it had inclines like 60 degrees from the horizontal and it's like how much moments and the counter force you have to act on your arms.. it's super tiring.. BUT I had the greatest sense of achievement today, 'cos I beat Michael to his feat: I climbed past the Red wall! (which was inclined) Haha I own you Michael.. LOL!!!

For you who didn't turn up.. TOO BAD you missed so much fun..

well, naturally Jeremy and Kailin were not as sporty haha but Kailin did great.. surprisingly for her fear of heights.. wow I must say I was really impressed.. Jeremy was busy entertaining us with his guitar.. but I think we still lacked the wacky funny person who would make a fun out of anyone's self in any situation..

Oh! the best part.. We had a great praise and worship session at Clement's house.. we sang and worshiped God for like a whole 2 hours and it was so refreshing.. it's just so different when you worship God in a small group like that.. You kinda feel like a different anointing.. totally different from CG main church and alone.. I think it's just GOD's special anointing relative to numbers? wahahas..

Oh and his mother was so hospitable, I felt so at home wahahas.. just like my mommy of course she's better.. naturally..


Okay I saw one of my juniors today who went to YJC after 1st 3 mths.. I called out her name and like waved hoping she would recognise.. hm.. well.. to put it.. I looked like a freaking stalker, 'cos her friends were like laughing and her expression was OMG.. who's this freak.. LOL

But the best part was I walked into macs after tt 'cos Clement changed the meeting place and I saw her and her group of friends eating.. It's like so stalker OMG! 'cos she's quite.. hm.. no very pretty.. haha


beloved joel.













Plainly Beloved -

Because He died on the cross to set me free.

























[THE BOY]

Joel
Christian
30 April 89
clarinetist, plays in the SNYO.
Pianist. ex-violinist.
Magician. Dancer-wannabe.
Beloved of Daddy God. Righteous.

[DREAMS]
1.Soak in God's favour everyday
2.Love ^^ everyday
3.Practice the clarinet on most days
4.Attempt to play the piano on some days
5.play Wanderer fantasie one day

[CATHARSIS]


[CONFIDANTS]

~NCC~
*`~[ARROW]~`*
*`~[DARE]~`*
*`~[JC South]~`*
*`~[A]lene~`*
*`~[A]lyn~`*
*`~[A]manda denise~`*
*`~[C]larice Sim~`*
*`~[E]LIZabeth~`*
*`~[I]mmanuel~`*
*`~[J]ack jack~`*
*`~[S]hirmaine~`*
*`~[V]ictoria~`*
*`~[Y]i xin~`*

~SAJC BAND~
*`~[Ms Ho]~`*
*`~[A]nsley~`*
*`~[B]ernadette~`*
*`~[D]orothy~`*
*`~[J]asmine~`*
*`~[M]andy~`*
*`~[M]ych~`*
*`~[N]icole~`*
*`~[P]amela~`*
*`~[P]oon Shi~`*
*`~[R]achelle~`*
*`~[S]hioks~`*
*`~[W]ei qin~`*
*`~[X]iaowei~`*

~SNYO~
*`~[C]hermaine~`*
*`~[D]aphne~`*
*`~[J]oanne~`*
*`~[J]oy~`*
*`~[S]hauna sin~`*
*`~[W]ei jie~`*

~others
*`~[ME blog]~`*
*`~[D]avid wong~`*
*`~[J]eremy chan~`*
*`~[J]oshua Siao~`*
*`~[M]able~`*
*`~[M]ary anne~`*
*`~[M]ei Lin~`*
*`~[Minyi~`*
*`~[R]achel tan~`*
*`~[R]uth ang~`*
*`~[S]andy chin~`*
*`~[S]haron~`*

[HISTORY]

& June 2006
& July 2006
& August 2006
& September 2006
& October 2006
& November 2006
& December 2006
& January 2007
& February 2007
& March 2007
& April 2007
& May 2007
& June 2007
& July 2007
& August 2007
& September 2007
& October 2007
& November 2007
& December 2007
& January 2008
& February 2008
& March 2008
& April 2008
& May 2008
& June 2008
& July 2008
& August 2008
& September 2008
& October 2008
& November 2008
& December 2008

[SHOUT OUTS]

Joel
Xaerenh
image source

[RAWRNESS]