<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29170406?origin\x3dhttp://beloved-joel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> " height: 600px; width: 1000px;>
[3rd Jun]--- Sunday's a blast!

Okay I love Sundays... Hm... Today was real cool, 'cos I entertained Arielle and her what... 3 sisters...

Wow... Two of them were like so young... K2 and P2... haha... oh well... And the best part... It's the 1st time I've fired my full arsenal before an Audience... A Public audience... haha...

Okay here's the Best part... Brian Houston was here to preach today... cool right... 'Cos Pastor's on Holiday so we get his other good friend to preach... I think I know why Hillsongs Isn't coming for the Zone thinggy... It's somewhere near their Hillsongs Conference... yeah... I wish i could go... No, I will go one day in Jesus name!

How to be Predictably Unpredictable... Yes... Jesus was unpredictable, 'cos He was always one step ahead of others... take the woman at the well...

Most unpredictable no. 1: Jesus was talking to a woman! Not just any woman, a Samaritan woman... big culture shock!

2: He was talking about the well water, then he jumped to Himself, being the true water and waters flowing out from within...

3: then he shocks his disciples by telling them the food he has already eaten...

Just imagine how unpredictable Jesus was at that moment... I think I needed him to slow down... Thank God he is so willing to come to my level and bring me up...

So God's word is unpredictable... It's like new wine, which is so unpredictable... one day, a passage of scripture may touch you in this way, another day, it touches you in a different way... wow! It's so full of richness...

Yeah... that's about the main part of what he preached... Although to be honest, I couldn't really grasp the whole thing, but I believe the main part of his sermon lied here... We gotta move to the New generation...

Psalm 45
16 Instead of Your fathers shall be Your sons,
Whom You shall make princes in all the earth.
17 I will make Your name to be remembered in all generations;
Therefore the people shall praise You forever and ever.

Move from the Fathers to the Sons, 'cos God's raising up new generations to move forward, not stay stagnant... And they shall rise up to rule in the land... rule in life...

'cos the Fathers speak of predictable and knowing, while the sons speak of unknowing, inexperienced and unpredictable... We have to rely on Wisdom, not of this world, but of God, and not be slave to experience... We're gonna make History, not relive history, nor live history... be the masters over circumstances and things to come... and have one master, Jesus Christ my LORD and my GOD.

Oh, and I travelled all the way to Tampines to realise that lesson was cancelled... haiz... Lao Shi's having a performance at the Esplanade tonight... oh wells... i guess I'll just go study after this... haha... GOD bless you guys for the Block test 2 okay :)


beloved joel.













Plainly Beloved -

Because He died on the cross to set me free.

























[THE BOY]

Joel
Christian
30 April 89
clarinetist, plays in the SNYO.
Pianist. ex-violinist.
Magician. Dancer-wannabe.
Beloved of Daddy God. Righteous.

[DREAMS]
1.Soak in God's favour everyday
2.Love ^^ everyday
3.Practice the clarinet on most days
4.Attempt to play the piano on some days
5.play Wanderer fantasie one day

[CATHARSIS]


[CONFIDANTS]

~NCC~
*`~[ARROW]~`*
*`~[DARE]~`*
*`~[JC South]~`*
*`~[A]lene~`*
*`~[A]lyn~`*
*`~[A]manda denise~`*
*`~[C]larice Sim~`*
*`~[E]LIZabeth~`*
*`~[I]mmanuel~`*
*`~[J]ack jack~`*
*`~[S]hirmaine~`*
*`~[V]ictoria~`*
*`~[Y]i xin~`*

~SAJC BAND~
*`~[Ms Ho]~`*
*`~[A]nsley~`*
*`~[B]ernadette~`*
*`~[D]orothy~`*
*`~[J]asmine~`*
*`~[M]andy~`*
*`~[M]ych~`*
*`~[N]icole~`*
*`~[P]amela~`*
*`~[P]oon Shi~`*
*`~[R]achelle~`*
*`~[S]hioks~`*
*`~[W]ei qin~`*
*`~[X]iaowei~`*

~SNYO~
*`~[C]hermaine~`*
*`~[D]aphne~`*
*`~[J]oanne~`*
*`~[J]oy~`*
*`~[S]hauna sin~`*
*`~[W]ei jie~`*

~others
*`~[ME blog]~`*
*`~[D]avid wong~`*
*`~[J]eremy chan~`*
*`~[J]oshua Siao~`*
*`~[M]able~`*
*`~[M]ary anne~`*
*`~[M]ei Lin~`*
*`~[Minyi~`*
*`~[R]achel tan~`*
*`~[R]uth ang~`*
*`~[S]andy chin~`*
*`~[S]haron~`*

[HISTORY]

& June 2006
& July 2006
& August 2006
& September 2006
& October 2006
& November 2006
& December 2006
& January 2007
& February 2007
& March 2007
& April 2007
& May 2007
& June 2007
& July 2007
& August 2007
& September 2007
& October 2007
& November 2007
& December 2007
& January 2008
& February 2008
& March 2008
& April 2008
& May 2008
& June 2008
& July 2008
& August 2008
& September 2008
& October 2008
& November 2008
& December 2008

[SHOUT OUTS]

Joel
Xaerenh
image source

[RAWRNESS]