Anyways... I'm not saying this because of any political reasons... don't get me wrong... I feel a need to say something for the good players in your orchestra and band... they need a place to grow... this sort of music standard will not help them at all...
Okay... with all those aside,
Yeah... The cult of Rayner... lol... haha... we played the Erl King with 4 hands today... haha... big joke... I think the best part today was after SNYO prac... really... haha... We put up a sign: Hi Mrs Wong... We Zao-ed... but it seemed that we were still there when she returned... haha... let the Photos speak for themselves...

~SAJC BAND~
*`~[Ms Ho]~`*
*`~[A]nsley~`*
*`~[B]ernadette~`*
*`~[D]orothy~`*
*`~[J]asmine~`*
*`~[M]andy~`*
*`~[M]ych~`*
*`~[N]icole~`*
*`~[P]amela~`*
*`~[P]oon Shi~`*
*`~[R]achelle~`*
*`~[S]hioks~`*
*`~[W]ei qin~`*
*`~[X]iaowei~`*
~SNYO~
*`~[C]hermaine~`*
*`~[D]aphne~`*
*`~[J]oanne~`*
*`~[J]oy~`*
*`~[S]hauna sin~`*
*`~[W]ei jie~`*
~others
*`~[ME blog]~`*
*`~[D]avid wong~`*
*`~[J]eremy chan~`*
*`~[J]oshua Siao~`*
*`~[M]able~`*
*`~[M]ary anne~`*
*`~[M]ei Lin~`*
*`~[Minyi~`*
*`~[R]achel tan~`*
*`~[R]uth ang~`*
*`~[S]andy chin~`*
*`~[S]haron~`*