[5th aug]--- Finally we're there... hang in there it's tommorow
Okay so I had Band practice from 8am to 5pm... excluding the meeting which lasted till 7.45pm... yeah it went quite well and we expect the whole thing to last over two hours... gasp! TWO HOURS... OMG! No one sits in a concert for 2 whole hours... *#&$!&$%~*$@&... don't worry it's going to be good, soothing music... I'm sure... Trust me I totally enjoyed myself... especially Fantasy Variations and River Dance...
took the 147 bus again... I don't know why, but it's always the 147 bus... the DOtA gang said that the ratio of busses 147:107 is 2:1... today the ratio was 1:3... imagine how freaking long I had to wait...
The bus was crowded as usual... found an empty seat after crawling past two bus stops... alas this FAT BYATCH WAS OCCUPYING HER'S AND THE SEAT THAT I COULD HAVE SAT ON...
I always try to be a nice person... try... maybe the success rate is damn low because no one is telling me how to raise it... So I don't usually mock or insult people behind their backs unless you know... BUT...
OMG! you should have seen her FATS man... they were bulging on all sides and... Wah Lau Eh! I was like standing infrot of the seat I could have sat on for like a while and she took no notice... I even asked her nicely and politely if i could take the seat... She didn't even turn her head up... She was obviously not sleeping because she was watching the TV... In my frustration I said WAH LAU EH! and raised my hands... What... She gave me that I am so disgusted by your actions kind of look and continued staring at Paul twohill who was on Singapore Idol...
beloved joel.