<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29170406?origin\x3dhttp://beloved-joel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> " height: 600px; width: 1000px;>
[30st aug]--- Oh man... it's the last day...

It's the last day of the term... man... I thought it was going to be a cheerful day until God watered the plants... had fun cleaning up the band room and then this... Oh man...

Well... after a long wait for the skies to clear, I made my way to Potong Pasir MRT station... yes... it was still drizzling lightly when I left school... the moment the station was in sight, the heavens opened again...

Yes... I got sooooo wet... my whole shoe got soaked up by the water... yep, there was too big a puddle for my shoe to substitute evaporation... if you actually understood what I meant...

took a bus home 'cos the downpour was so 'light' (haha... oxymoron) I wouldn't have seen my hand in front of me...


The whole thing really pissed me off... I waited like 30 mins for the bus! okay maybe I'm exaggerating... but it took damn long just to pull up in front of me... then there was this great jam along the road and the bus didn't move for 10 mins... no really I timed this one... PLUS... THE BUS WAS NOT AIR CONDITIONED! So it was like so stuffy can... I almost suffocated...

Slept throughout the whole trip after that (thought I would be feeling better after all that mess) and found myself two bus stops too far from home... so walked through the H2O and 'washed' my feet again... haiz...

Oh well... at least I remembered something that allowed me to be at rest, if not I would have exploded...

If you look at a stationary bus in the rain and there's a light source from above and shining from approx. 1 o'clock, you'll see and 'aura' because of the water droplets bouncing off the surface...

Yes I've got the GLORY AND HONOUR around me... at least that cooled my temper down... THANK GOD... maybe it wasn't so bad after all... 'cos I'll always remember this day and what GOD showed me... yawn... Goodnight Lizzy


beloved joel.













Plainly Beloved -

Because He died on the cross to set me free.

























[THE BOY]

Joel
Christian
30 April 89
clarinetist, plays in the SNYO.
Pianist. ex-violinist.
Magician. Dancer-wannabe.
Beloved of Daddy God. Righteous.

[DREAMS]
1.Soak in God's favour everyday
2.Love ^^ everyday
3.Practice the clarinet on most days
4.Attempt to play the piano on some days
5.play Wanderer fantasie one day

[CATHARSIS]


[CONFIDANTS]

~NCC~
*`~[ARROW]~`*
*`~[DARE]~`*
*`~[JC South]~`*
*`~[A]lene~`*
*`~[A]lyn~`*
*`~[A]manda denise~`*
*`~[C]larice Sim~`*
*`~[E]LIZabeth~`*
*`~[I]mmanuel~`*
*`~[J]ack jack~`*
*`~[S]hirmaine~`*
*`~[V]ictoria~`*
*`~[Y]i xin~`*

~SAJC BAND~
*`~[Ms Ho]~`*
*`~[A]nsley~`*
*`~[B]ernadette~`*
*`~[D]orothy~`*
*`~[J]asmine~`*
*`~[M]andy~`*
*`~[M]ych~`*
*`~[N]icole~`*
*`~[P]amela~`*
*`~[P]oon Shi~`*
*`~[R]achelle~`*
*`~[S]hioks~`*
*`~[W]ei qin~`*
*`~[X]iaowei~`*

~SNYO~
*`~[C]hermaine~`*
*`~[D]aphne~`*
*`~[J]oanne~`*
*`~[J]oy~`*
*`~[S]hauna sin~`*
*`~[W]ei jie~`*

~others
*`~[ME blog]~`*
*`~[D]avid wong~`*
*`~[J]eremy chan~`*
*`~[J]oshua Siao~`*
*`~[M]able~`*
*`~[M]ary anne~`*
*`~[M]ei Lin~`*
*`~[Minyi~`*
*`~[R]achel tan~`*
*`~[R]uth ang~`*
*`~[S]andy chin~`*
*`~[S]haron~`*

[HISTORY]

& June 2006
& July 2006
& August 2006
& September 2006
& October 2006
& November 2006
& December 2006
& January 2007
& February 2007
& March 2007
& April 2007
& May 2007
& June 2007
& July 2007
& August 2007
& September 2007
& October 2007
& November 2007
& December 2007
& January 2008
& February 2008
& March 2008
& April 2008
& May 2008
& June 2008
& July 2008
& August 2008
& September 2008
& October 2008
& November 2008
& December 2008

[SHOUT OUTS]

Joel
Xaerenh
image source

[RAWRNESS]