<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29170406?origin\x3dhttp://beloved-joel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> " height: 600px; width: 1000px;>
[12th aug]--- Till death do us part

Went to Temasek Secondary School... had a TWE masterclass... yeah... taught them how to breath, a better embrochure and skills about air support... right... tonguing too...

To the TWE clarinettists... remember to push all the air you've got... yes push... all the girls... Hui Ting... be damn Chorlorh... yeah play 1st must be like a guy... dare to play loud, and you'll be able to improve... Elaine, Jane and Shuhan... PUSH! PUSH! PUSH!

I took 9 stupid trips on public transport! 9 trips! No one takes that many in one day!!!

27 to Tampines
MRT to Tanah Merah
14 in the wrong direction

it's a good thing that I asked the bus driver at the second stop... if
not, I could have died when the bus reached Bedok... No Mr Glosz
would have killed me
14 in the right direction this time

almost missed the stop if not for a TMSS gal who dropped off
14 to Bedok to have lunch
MRT to Newton
Taxi to CCAB
afraid tt I was going to be late for SNYO
171 to Copthorn Hotel
which is only one stop away from CCAB... I could have walked
larh... for that matter, any bus could have got me to Copthorn, but I
chose 171 I waited so long for 171 because I wanted to go to church
but then I saw Copthorn and rememberd tt my keys were still @ the
reception counter
156 home



---Okay here goes---

My Neighbours mom passed away... she just lost her breath... they rushed her down to Tan Tock Seng Hospital to revive her... wasn't very successful because her lungs collapsed soon after... then her heart beats got weaker and the pressure dropped...

Imagine... you're only 22 and you're not even married... your mom's fit and healthy and she just fades away like that...

I learnt to live life a new way after what happened today... to cherish and enjoy every moment of my life because Jesus has redeemed it back for me... I have learnt that life should be easy going and not stressful... at least I'll ascend to the father if I sleep... It's just that I miss out on so much that He has installed for me should I leave before my time...


beloved joel.













Plainly Beloved -

Because He died on the cross to set me free.

























[THE BOY]

Joel
Christian
30 April 89
clarinetist, plays in the SNYO.
Pianist. ex-violinist.
Magician. Dancer-wannabe.
Beloved of Daddy God. Righteous.

[DREAMS]
1.Soak in God's favour everyday
2.Love ^^ everyday
3.Practice the clarinet on most days
4.Attempt to play the piano on some days
5.play Wanderer fantasie one day

[CATHARSIS]


[CONFIDANTS]

~NCC~
*`~[ARROW]~`*
*`~[DARE]~`*
*`~[JC South]~`*
*`~[A]lene~`*
*`~[A]lyn~`*
*`~[A]manda denise~`*
*`~[C]larice Sim~`*
*`~[E]LIZabeth~`*
*`~[I]mmanuel~`*
*`~[J]ack jack~`*
*`~[S]hirmaine~`*
*`~[V]ictoria~`*
*`~[Y]i xin~`*

~SAJC BAND~
*`~[Ms Ho]~`*
*`~[A]nsley~`*
*`~[B]ernadette~`*
*`~[D]orothy~`*
*`~[J]asmine~`*
*`~[M]andy~`*
*`~[M]ych~`*
*`~[N]icole~`*
*`~[P]amela~`*
*`~[P]oon Shi~`*
*`~[R]achelle~`*
*`~[S]hioks~`*
*`~[W]ei qin~`*
*`~[X]iaowei~`*

~SNYO~
*`~[C]hermaine~`*
*`~[D]aphne~`*
*`~[J]oanne~`*
*`~[J]oy~`*
*`~[S]hauna sin~`*
*`~[W]ei jie~`*

~others
*`~[ME blog]~`*
*`~[D]avid wong~`*
*`~[J]eremy chan~`*
*`~[J]oshua Siao~`*
*`~[M]able~`*
*`~[M]ary anne~`*
*`~[M]ei Lin~`*
*`~[Minyi~`*
*`~[R]achel tan~`*
*`~[R]uth ang~`*
*`~[S]andy chin~`*
*`~[S]haron~`*

[HISTORY]

& June 2006
& July 2006
& August 2006
& September 2006
& October 2006
& November 2006
& December 2006
& January 2007
& February 2007
& March 2007
& April 2007
& May 2007
& June 2007
& July 2007
& August 2007
& September 2007
& October 2007
& November 2007
& December 2007
& January 2008
& February 2008
& March 2008
& April 2008
& May 2008
& June 2008
& July 2008
& August 2008
& September 2008
& October 2008
& November 2008
& December 2008

[SHOUT OUTS]

Joel
Xaerenh
image source

[RAWRNESS]