Haha... I was the earliest today... well... no big deal, 'cos Ike was just as early...
I LOVED THE WHOLE CONCERT... although there may have been a few problems, they went away undetected... erm... I hope the violin banging one got away too (Ike should know what happened... Queenie too)...
Most of all... I loved Ike's solo... Doesn't matter if I played the clarinet soli to perfection, neither does it matter that the saxophone part went well... His was the BEST... It really spoke volumes to me... really melted my heart... He's leaving and... haiz... haven't got a proper photograph with him...
~SAJC BAND~
*`~[Ms Ho]~`*
*`~[A]nsley~`*
*`~[B]ernadette~`*
*`~[D]orothy~`*
*`~[J]asmine~`*
*`~[M]andy~`*
*`~[M]ych~`*
*`~[N]icole~`*
*`~[P]amela~`*
*`~[P]oon Shi~`*
*`~[R]achelle~`*
*`~[S]hioks~`*
*`~[W]ei qin~`*
*`~[X]iaowei~`*
~SNYO~
*`~[C]hermaine~`*
*`~[D]aphne~`*
*`~[J]oanne~`*
*`~[J]oy~`*
*`~[S]hauna sin~`*
*`~[W]ei jie~`*
~others
*`~[ME blog]~`*
*`~[D]avid wong~`*
*`~[J]eremy chan~`*
*`~[J]oshua Siao~`*
*`~[M]able~`*
*`~[M]ary anne~`*
*`~[M]ei Lin~`*
*`~[Minyi~`*
*`~[R]achel tan~`*
*`~[R]uth ang~`*
*`~[S]andy chin~`*
*`~[S]haron~`*